- To administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries :
- Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
- Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
- Obtain new residence visas for dependants of employees.
- Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependants.
- Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees and dependants.
- Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependants.
- Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin.
- Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
- Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
- Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality,
- Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
- Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures.
- Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
- The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
- Any TO-DO-NOW jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized and accomplished at short notices.
- The candidate must have at least 1 year experience in similar job with strong experience with govt. organizations and embassies
- Educational background: at least completion of Secondary Education
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing skills
- Spoken and written Arabic is a must
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Valid Driving License
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 2,000.00 – AED 3,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)