- Manage and Provide Efficient, Prompt, Trouble-free, Courteous and quality Accounting Service
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- To identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving.
- To obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- To Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s report and document process
- To act as an objective source of independent advise to ensure legality, validity and goal achievement.
- To conduct follow up audits to monitor Hotel Management’s intervention.
- To engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rule, regulation and best practice, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- To maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Have the ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Have sound independent judgement.
- Security, Health And Safety
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notifies the Financial Controller and Cost Controller regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts identified.
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Follows appropriate procedures to provide for the security and safety of the Hotel Management accounts/finance.
- Attends meetings and training required by the Financial Controller, Cost Controller and Hotel Management.
- Continuously seeks to endeavor professionalism in own job function.
Salary Range: 1,600 AED to 1,800 AED