Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Demonstrated successful track record of building relationships and networks within the hospitality industry and companies in the UAE.
- Must have experience in a similar field (Hotel)
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals in the building materials industry with a reputation as a determined and highly self-motivated entrepreneur.
- Successful management of customer accounts.
- Presenting and selling the company’s products and services to new business clients through sales visits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English will be an advantage.
- Assigns guests to the proper rooms upon check-in
- Answers customer queries via phone, online, or in person
- Manages phone and online reservations and event bookings
- Processes customer payments and verifies credit card information
- Maintains accurate records of bookings and payments
- Escalates more critical issues and concerns to supervisor or appropriate teams
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management is preferred
- Minimum experience of 1 year in a customer service role
- Customer-centric attitude
- Computer literate
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a plus
- Familiar with hotel reservation software
- Firm understanding of how travel planning websites work
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit/ floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager/Front office manager
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
Full Job Description
- Greeting guests and responding to queries..
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
- Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
- Assisting other Chefs
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation, Cleaning stations
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards.
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Credentials in health and safety training
- Experience in a similar role in a Hotel is MUST.